What's Next? Looking ahead to 2021
Learn more about NCC’s priority conservation projects in Ontario for 2021
In light of the current situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and in an abundance of caution, all in-person events, including Conservation Volunteers, are postponed for the remainder of 2020. Watch this space for more information.
Join NCC at our virtual event to discover our conservation plans for 2021
Tuesday, October 27, 12:30 p.m. ET
Here at the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC), we are hard at work on priority conservation projects across Ontario. We’d love to tell you all about them!
Join us for an informative discussion and learn about some of the projects we’re looking ahead to this year:
- protecting 551 hectares (1,362 acres) of globally rare habitat at the heart of the Carden Alvar;
- building an accessible trail in the Happy Valley Forest;
- conserving a kilometre of shoreline along Mississagua Creek in the Frontenac Arch;
- safeguarding habitat for American black bear on the Saugeen Bruce Peninsula; and
- plans for conserving our largest landscapes ever!
Join us Tuesday, October 27 at 12:30 p.m. ET to hear more about these projects, and ask NCC conservation staff your questions.