Property Clean up at the Carillon Woodland at Saint-André-d’Argenteuil
May 28, 2022
9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
This clean-up activity is part of a site restoration initiative on a newly acquired NCC property.
- A moderate level of fitness will be required to participate in this activity,
- Repetitive movements will be required.
- There are no toilets on site.
- Tools will be provided by NCC.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- sturdy gloves
- 1 litre of water in a reusable bottle
- mosquito repellent
- long pants
- long-sleeved shirt
- The activity will be postponed to the next day in the event of rain. Participants will be notified Friday, May 27 around 4 p.m., if this occurs.
- Please be prepared for changing weather conditions.
- All local authority health and safety restrictions and guidelines must be followed.
Please email email@example.com
This project was undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada, through the federal Department of Environment and Climate Change.