Investing in nature-positive: Canada's largest conservation partner
The Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) is the country's unifying force for nature, working to deliver large-scale, permanent, land conservation. Together, we unlock nature’s power, so life can thrive.
Canadians are looking for corporate Canada to take a leadership role in tackling the climate crisis*
- 80% of studies show stock price performance is positively correlated with good sustainability practices.
- Companies that adopt environmental standards have seen a 38% increase in employee loyalty and a 16% increase in productivity.
- 46% of Canadian customers pay a lot of attention to environmental and societal issues in the news.**
- Nature-based solutions help mitigate risks from extreme climate impacts (i.e., watershed protection/restoration projects to mitigate flood risk or reforestation to support decarbonization).
*Source: Harvard Business Review/**Source: Kantar survey
Partnering with NCC can help you achieve your strategic and environmental, social and corporate governance goals
- Strategic philanthropy: Support a program, critical landscape in a specific geographic area, habitat type or initiative aligned with your business interests.
- Customer campaigns: Contribute a portion of sales on a specific day or from a particular product/service, or ask your customers to round up their purchases to participate in protecting nature.
- Corporate donation: Help support NCC’s overall mission with a corporate donation (tax receipt available if donation is eligible).
Positioning your brand as a supporter of conservation to NCC’s community of over 488,000 through our magazine, newsletter and social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube).
Your partner in contributing to the Global Biodiversity Framework 30 X 30 target.
NCC's strategic plan supports this target, inspiring us to re-imagine our work through the bold, game-changing efforts needed to double our impact: Delivering $1.5B in conservation outcomes by 2030.
Contact us today
NCC’s corporate development team can customize a partnership framework that achieves your partnership objectives. Contact Jasmine Steffler to explore partnership opportunities with NCC.
Corporate partnerships eligible for marketing benefits begin at $25K/year for national reach and $5K/year for provincial-based promotion.