Partners and Supporters
Partners are critical to the success of the Nature Conservancy of Canada's (NCC) Conservation Internship program. NCC is grateful for the generous financial contributions of the following national and regional donors who are supporting the next generation of conservation leaders and enabling the completion of critical conservation, communications and public engagement work, coast to coast.
In 2018, NCC received a commitment of approximately $1.25 million dollars over two years through the Government of Canada’s Summer Work Experience program to support the growth of the Conservation Internship program, and provide young Canadians with opportunities to build their careers in the environmental field.
We are also grateful to our regional donors for supporting internship placements across the country:
• Bruce Power
• Cégep de Saint-Laurent
• Cégep de Saint-Félicien
• Government of Nova Scotia
• Government of Ontario – Career Ready Fund
• Husky Energy
• Mountain Equipment Co-op
• New Brunswick Environmental Trust Fund
• New Brunswick Wildlife Trust Fund
• Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF)
• TD Bank
• United Nations Association in Canada - Canada Green Corps