As Canada's leading land conservation organization, the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) works in every province and can act as a valuable resource for journalists from coast to coast.
Looking to write a feature story or seek input from a credible source? We can provide an expert opinion on various stories and offer a local and/or national perspective, depending on your audience.
Feature story ideas:
- Our scientific approach to protecting Canada's natural heritage.
- Charitable giving, estate planning, bequests and taxable benefits on land donations.
- Conservation Volunteers program.
- The removal of invasive species and the threat to Canada's native landscapes.
- The Nature Conservancy of Canada's Shell Conservation Internship Program.
- Gardening with native species.
- 50 years of land conservation in Canada.
- and much more!
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is able to provide stock visuals (video and still photography), maps and backgrounders. We are here to help coordinate interviews with NCC staff, experts, scientists and volunteers throughout the country.
For more information, please contact:
National Media Relations Director
The Nature Conservancy of Canada