Partnership is at the heart of every conservation success. Our partners include communities, landowners, foundations, corporations, governments, universities, other conservation organizations and individuals. We are grateful to our partners who have been with us year after year, sharing our passion and vision to conserve great natural lands. Thank you for your support.
"As a charity we rely on partners, contributors, volunteers and staff who are dedicated to the art and science of conservation. Our partners are the very core of our success," says Mark Wartman, regional vice-president of the Saskatchewan Region, Nature Conservancy of Canada.
The following partners have an ongoing involvement in the work of the Nature Conservancy of Canada in Saskatchewan:
- California Waterfowl Association
- Enbridge Inc.
- Environment Canada: Habitat Stewardship Program
- Environment Canada: Natural Areas Conservation Program
- Evraz Inc. NA
- Friends of the Nature Conservancy of Canada
- Gallagher Appraisal Services Ltd.
- Google Trekker
- Greystone Managed Investments Inc.
- Heather & David Foundation Inc.
- Information Services Corporation
- Inter-City Gas Limited
- Lorne and Evelyn Johnson Foundation
- Meewasin Valley Authority
- Miller Thomson LLP
- Mine Supply Company of Saskatchewan
- New Dance Horizons
- Nexen Inc.
- PIC Investment Group Inc.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment: Fish and Wildlife Development Fund
- TD Friends of the Environment Foundation – Regina
- TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. – Private Giving Foundation
- TELUS Corporation
- The Mosaic Company
- The Nature Conservancy of Montana Field Office
- The South Saskatchewan Community Foundation Inc.
- TD Friends of the Environment Foundation – Saskatoon
- TransCanada Corporation
- Trees Ontario
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
A complete list of our donors and partners can be found in our annual report.